So, you're a developer, but you have never worked with iOS? In this session, I provided a head start on how to plan, build, debug and release iOS 7 apps.
The talk covers a wide range of topics, including:
- the App Store ecosystem;
- the nature of an app;
- iOS 7's new UI and how to migrate from iOS 6;
- interface design; dev tools (Xcode IDE, Simulator, Instruments & docs, etc);
- design patterns;
- debugging and optimisation;
- App Store and ad-hoc distribution;
- ... and what makes an app successfully.